Sign in to follow this  
Soup Nazi

Canada Whites

Soup Nazi

Who wants to watch LEEDS IN THE 6?

We're on telly at a reasonable hour on Easter Monday. Scallywags at St Clair & Yonge will show us (even if it's a dodgy stream). But I will confirm closer to the time.

rsl

Going to be in Vancouver for the Bolton game think it is a 8:30am kick off local time, any idea if game will be shown anywhere?

Peter Mannion

I don't think there will be anywhere showing it unfortunately. It's too early and usually only 'fan' pubs for scum, Liverpool etc. will open early for games.

You'd have been welcome to come and watch at mine but I'm off to Portland that weekend unfortunately.

we shout it out loud
17 minutes ago, Peter Mannion said:

I don't think there will be anywhere showing it unfortunately. It's too early and usually only 'fan' pubs for scum, Liverpool etc. will open early for games.

You'd have been welcome to come and watch at mine but I'm off to Portland that weekend unfortunately.

Leave the key under the mat.

SquamishLukic

Anyone want to watch LEEDS Vs STOKE - August 5th - Carlos O'Bryans are showing it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1169690656502493/

ADZ120

I am in Toronto on holiday and wondered if anyone can tell me where the game will be shown tomorrow? I have tried  dog and bear, scallywags and  football Factory but none have confirmed... Any help would be much appreciated for a stranded white! 

Edited by ADZ120