WGUAFC

Trump Watch

Wisible

Gonna be a bumpy ride folks, hold on to your syrup! The man is a fucking fruitloop...his twitter rants are legion and his Worldview seems pretty fucked up. Obama was at least a stable, even benign, leader and one feels, a decent and compassionate human being, whilst Trump proves the maxim that success and madness are one small stride apart. Annnnnd...

engage.gif

Tommy Whites

Surprised he confirmed the wall at the press conference today - Shirley he's just using the threat as a bargaining chip in the trade deal

youngun85
46 minutes ago, Tommy Whites said:

Surprised he confirmed the wall at the press conference today - Shirley he's just using the threat as a bargaining chip in the trade deal

Stop calling me Shirley 

zientific

OK so the organisation  that needs to take his bullet is being seriously dissed.....hmmmmm I wonder how that's going to work out.

hopeandglory

assassination watch

somebody will be marking his cards as we speak

and he's on my celebrity death watch 2017

Edited by hopeandglory

monkeyspank
8 minutes ago, zientific said:

OK so the organisation  that needs to take his bullet is being seriously dissed.....hmmmmm I wonder how that's going to work out.

They'll probably be the ones that shoot him

Torn and Frayed

I saw the thread title and thought...brilliant idea, buy a DOnald Trump watch, it will be worth thousands in years to come....oh well.

Now I'm here, I agree, this guy isn't in office yet and he's already alienated half the population of America and now the CIA.  If isn't assassinated in his first term it will be a miracle.  I'd prefer impeachment for him myself and that is the likely outcome....they don't want him, and if they don't want someone, they remove them from office...by any means necessary.

White Flash
18 minutes ago, JonesyLeeds said:

Did they fucking idiot eventually release the tax returns? 

He said today that nobody cares about his tax returns apart from the media and that he won.

He won, so he doesn't have to. :wacko:

FN-2199
47 minutes ago, señorblanco said:

Bossed the conference with much needed digs at CNN and the BBC. Bring it on :D

You've turned into a really bizarre parody of yourself the past few months. 

"much needed digs at CNN and the BBC" - lol... for fake news? this is the man that claimed Obama was Kenyan. This is actually hilarious - the man that is supported by alt-right troll news site brietbart is taking much needed digs at the BBC?

give your head a shake.