Norwich Away

Speaks volumes of the state of us that there is no thread with just under 2 weeks to the game, and didn't sell out 2,400 on loyalty at 10 games.

450 remaining according to twitter, so 360 to Gold Members and 90 for the Gold members to fight for.

Would have qualified if they included Villa.

Anyone going? Anyone bothered?

Bates Out!
2 minutes ago, TOP said:

Speaks volumes of the state of us that there is no thread with just under 2 weeks to the game, and didn't sell out 2,400 on loyalty at 10 games.

450 remaining according to twitter, so 360 to Gold Members and 90 for the Gold members to fight for.

Nope x2

The BFB

Dead rubber in the arse end of Britain

Trains back are fucked trains next day more fucked

No surprise

The BFB

One ticket needed please!

SORTED!!!!!

Edited by The BFB

Just now, The BFB said:

No surprise

Yeah I'd get that, I just thought as it's the last away of the season more would bother. Don't blame them for not though.

Super Cell

Going, staying and making a weekend of it. 

12 minutes ago, TOP said:

It wouldn't, would it? Take away (say) 600 AST holders and there would be a maximum of 1,800 available. I suppose that it could have sold out, but the marginal numbers are so tight as to make some sort of sweeping statement a bit hasty. It actually goes on sale to ST holders before Members so your figures are likely to be on the high side.

We've sold at least 2,000 when, as @The BFB states, the trains are an utter mess for a nothing game which we'll probably lose quite convincingly. If that speaks volumes at all it is of our ridiculous levels of loyalty.

Remember the 'Super Wolves' and their 1,500 or so fans? I bet when it comes to next season at least 10,000 of them will claim to have been to every game.

7 minutes ago, Super Cell said:

Going, staying and making a weekend of it. 

It wouldn't, would it? Take away (say) 600 AST holders and there would be a maximum of 1,800 available. I suppose that it could have sold out, but the marginal numbers are so tight as to make some sort of sweeping statement a bit hasty. It actually goes on sale to ST holders before Members so your figures are likely to be on the high side.

We've sold at least 2,000 when, as @The BFB states, the trains are an utter mess for a nothing game which we'll probably lose quite convincingly. If that speaks volumes at all it is of our ridiculous levels of loyalty.

Remember the 'Super Wolves' and their 1,500 or so fans? I bet when it comes to next season at least 10,000 of them will claim to have been to every game.

You know more than I do mate, why would they set it at that then?

Super Cell
5 minutes ago, TOP said:

You know more than I do mate, why would they set it at that then?

They set it to ensure that even if literally everyone who qualified on the loyalty basis applied (and in reality for any given game a load of people won't) then tickets would be provided with, no doubt, some wriggle room downwards to deal with complaints from ST holders that don't have the big numbers that they've been frozen out. As it is every HST holder now has at least a chance of going. 

If it had been distributed to HST holders and then members I guess it would have sold out within minutes.

Edited by Super Cell

16 minutes ago, Super Cell said:

They set it to ensure that even if literally everyone who qualified on the loyalty basis applied (and in reality for any given game a load of people won't) then tickets would be provided with, no doubt, some wriggle room downwards to deal with complaints from ST holders that don't have the big numbers that they've been frozen out. As it is every HST holder now has at least a chance of going. 

If it had been distributed to HST holders and then members I guess it would have sold out within minutes.

:fumup: Just didn't initially think it would end up going 80/20.

Edited by TOP

Super Cell
3 minutes ago, TOP said:

:fumup: Just didn't initially think it would end up going 80/20.

Technically it hasn't, yet, but the moment it went from loyalty to non loyalty, for the reasons mentioned above, then the 80/20 HAS to kick in.

SuperLU

AST but money is tight, trains are pricey and a ball ache and I'd rather save the money tbh and put that money in my holiday fund. Fuck 'em. Spent enough of them this season without wasting more.

Gave my ticket to a mate instead.

Edited by SuperLU

lufc1994

Got my ticket for this, why I don’t know. In Norwich as we speak with work, they’re as depressed as us this season. 

Sasha08

Who remembers last game at Norwich mid 80s ?? They won promotion we lost 4/0 And we spent the game chanting 

Yarmouth Yarmouth here we come 

Got quite lively there too I seem to.recall 

woody01530
1 minute ago, Sasha08 said:

Who remembers last game at Norwich mid 80s ?? They won promotion we lost 4/0 And we spent the game chanting 

Yarmouth Yarmouth here we come 

Got quite lively there too I seem to.recall 

I was at that game. Incredible turnout for us.

Sasha08
1 minute ago, woody01530 said:

I was at that game. Incredible turnout for us.

Remember it well but those were days you could just pile in turn up without having loads of cards to get in 

Happy days /off pitch that is 

@woody01530 what was funny was as each goal went in the Yarmouth chants got louder :o

Titus Andronicus

Should have been a crucial end of season game, maybe even a promotion party,  as it is its a pain to get there so is a waste of time and money.

Its really starting to grate, leeds fans are great but the team is shite, well fuck it I'm going to be a bad fan and miss this one. 

woody01530
Just now, Sasha08 said:

Remember it well but those were days you could just pile in turn up without having loads of cards to get in 

Happy days /off pitch that is 

@woody01530 what was funny was as each goal went in the Yarmouth chants got louder :o

I don't like yarmouth so went home after.

Just remember looking back & seeing loads of leeds coming out of the river end.

Was their promotion party too.

First was an ormsby o/g if I remember.

All very similar to now except the home crowds were well low, averaging below 15k.

Sham 75
5 hours ago, The BFB said:

No surprise

Are they.............or is this just you trying to put people off seeing as you are asking for a ticket later?

Super Cell
6 minutes ago, Sham 75 said:

Are they.............or is this just you trying to put people off seeing as you are asking for a ticket later?

No, he's telling the truth. Buses back from Norwich to Peterborough all day Sunday. More than four hours in total.

All the cheaper tickets have gone for the journey back after the game until 7.40pm which doesn't get back until twenty past midnight.

Which is why I never do distance away games in one day. Down Friday, back Sunday, Holiday Inn at Carrow Road (these hotels at grounds will never take off, I tell ya) and Belgian beer and food pre-match. All it takes, unfortunately, is more money than sense.

Edited by Super Cell