TOOLTD

Football Manager 2019

TOOLTD

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT

jpg

FM 2019 also brings with it redesigned logos and the addition of the Bundesliga licence for the first time. All three versions of the game - Football Manager 2019 (for PC and Mac), Football Manager 2019 Touch (for PC, Mac, iOS and Android) and Football Manager 2019 Mobile (for iOS and Android) - come out on 2nd November 2018. There's no word on a Nintendo Switch version yet.

SE_LUFC
On 07/08/2018 at 10:12, Steamy Ray Vaughn said:

Yeaaaah, I'm done with it.

play it for about a month in total if that and never again. gets boring after a few seasons i find

FN-2199

meh. 

looking at my stats, each one gets less and less hours, first one I won't buy I think.. just completely burnt out on this series now.

needs to fuck off for three years or so (still release on mobile) and completely revamp the game.

Steamy Ray Vaughn
1 hour ago, SE_LUFC said:

play it for about a month in total if that and never again. gets boring after a few seasons i find

24 minutes ago, FN-2199 said:

meh. 

looking at my stats, each one gets less and less hours, first one I won't buy I think.. just completely burnt out on this series now.

needs to fuck off for three years or so (still release on mobile) and completely revamp the game.

Agreed. 

TOOLTD is on his own here. He'll be restarting saves every couple of hours and telling people he got Leeds promoted 1st time of asking all alone. :( 

Bates Out!
5 hours ago, wiltonboy said:

how much for a laptop to run this? considering getting back into football manager.

£1000

wiltonboy
1 hour ago, Bates Out! said:

£1000

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

:ponte:

LUFC_Joe
11 hours ago, Johnny Tightlips said:

I'll be buying it. Plenty of great saves to be had this year.

Yeah there is. I got hooked again with 18. Had been spending less hours with each release for about 3-4 years but 18 I put a shitload of time into it. 

Mr Lister

Last one was more addictive than ever, for anyone who's lost desire for the franchise I'd maybe give it another go. Looking forward to this