TOOLTD

3/1 to beat these cunts tomorrow

Neil Aspin

Hopefully Bielsa's Blitzkrieg  approach will bowl over everyone before us.

It certainly destroyed Stoke, but this game will tell us better how opposition teams will cope when they know what's coming.  A lot of the pre-match talk on Sky was about how Stoke just had to sit back and watch our over-complicated plan fall apart with incapable players.  Now teams know that isn't the case, lets see if we are so dominant.  Teams know now that we will consistently leave ourselves short at the back and open to a quick counter attack if we are dispossessed.  Here'e hoping our high-tempo is too much for the championship to cope with, but we won't have the element of surprise from now on.

TwoBob

Somewhere between the know-nothing distance of the rest of the league and our own claustrophobic, over-giddy hysteria lies some semblance of the truth: we're probably better than they reckon, but not quite as good as we think.

Goodtimeswillreturn

Very seldom bet but I like to look at the odds to see how the bookies believe it will go. Have to say, even though we are away from home,  I’m surprised that they have us as such outsiders after our result and particularly our performance against Stoke last week. If I was a betting man, would have to think that 3-1 would tempt me to have a little punt on us. 

Torn and Frayed

Hard to predict based on just one game.  It's at Derby so maybe there is some assumption that we won't play the high tempo pushing up game and that Derby will have worked out how to counter act it if we do.  

Then again Bielsa is the master tactician who might pull out another rabbit so to speak and out fox them...I certainly think we'll find it much harder than the Stoke game and I'd be more inclined to go for a draw.  Very difficult to predict.

kelufc

If it goes on our games last weekend, Derby will play into our hands. 

3/1 is a cracking price,

so is Leeds -1 at ht, which is 16/1

Dr. Tobias Fünke
1 hour ago, Patrick_Bateman said:

Ipswich better value IMO

ipswich / hull / brentford / leeds 

+1 fourfold

7/1

thank me later

barlick white

Before we all get carried away just remember that our beloved football team have not won away since Boxing Day.

That is why the odds are 3/1. 

I would be more than happy with a total of 3 or 4 points from this game and the trip to Swansea.

Stoke were there for the taking and thought they just had to turn up and the points were in the bag.

Our opponents in the forthcoming fuxtures will know what we are about and complacency will not be an issue.

Rustyjames
4 hours ago, TOOLTD said:

Bookies have priced this up wholly wrong

We won't be 3/1 come kick off

A veritable gift from the gambling gods

I never bet on Leeds, first and last time was for us to beat Spurs and Rod Wallace score first. We lost, double whammy. ( at least I think we did...)

whitenotred

Could be a draw but 3-1 seems a good price (not a betting man) considering our woeful record against them over the last few seasons.

Times have changed. Reckon Lampard will be fretting more about us than Bielsa will be about them.

Randy Bobandy
34 minutes ago, Timmy Mump said:

cheers for tip OP. million quid on 

Buy me an ice cream mars bar with ur winnings m8 please

kiddyleeds

We'll smash these cunts tomorrow. A proper demolition job ala George Grahams 5-0 performance.  Lump on :scar:

gudge
17 minutes ago, kiddyleeds said:

We'll smash these cunts tomorrow. A proper demolition job ala George Grahams 5-0 performance.  Lump on :scar:

Cheers for the advice m8

EDIT. I actually put this on earlier in the week. It’s 300/1 now

2D9ADDE5-447B-4DD7-B5E6-4F5AF3678157.jpeg

Edited by gudge

Indy182

Prutts knows

What a game we have in store on Saturday evening. Frank Lampard's Derby take on Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds. Who thought we would ever be saying that?!

Leeds were superb against Stoke last weekend while Derby nicked their win right at the death at Reading. This is a tough one to call and Pride Park will be rocking. I fancy goals here but Leeds look more the finished article at the moment and I fancy them to nick it.

Prutton predicts: 2-3 with Kemar Roofe to score first (170/1 with Sky Bet)

TOOLTD
22 minutes ago, Randy Bobandy said:

Buy me an ice cream mars bar with ur winnings m8 please

Who is your favourite Pokemon m8?

Edited by TOOLTD