GINGERWILDCAT

Bingley festival/Train strike.

GINGERWILDCAT

Booked our tickets and hotel a while since, I noticed on the news yesterday that there's another train strike on the Saturday of Bingley. We've booked the Travelodge in Leeds thinking twenty minutes on the train back into Leeds after the music's finished. Fuck knows how this is gonna pan out, we're doing the full weekend by train. Taxis back to Leeds will be like gold dust I'd assume, will they put buses on? Probably, but after a day on the piss I won't have a chance of lasting over an hour on a bus.

I've always had sympathy with the train workers in this dispute but now it's impacting me they're a set of twats!:D

GINGERWILDCAT
8 hours ago, Goulash said:

Have they actually released the timetables yet? Doesn't always affect every line.

I looked and it said northern rail, they service bingley to Leeds 

Goulash
15 hours ago, GINGERWILDCAT said:

I looked and it said northern rail, they service bingley to Leeds 

Aye. Its not always every line that finishes early though. In the past, some services have still run till 11ish. Have you checked the Premier Inn in Bingley for availability?

GINGERWILDCAT
7 minutes ago, Goulash said:

Aye. Its not always every line that finishes early though. In the past, some services have still run till 11ish. Have you checked the Premier Inn in Bingley for availability?

No mate, we’ve already booked and paid for our hotel in Leeds , ah well