yorksboy

Cloudflare errors

yorksboy

I am frequently getting 502 errors whilst browsing WACCOE. I use a variety of devices but mostly IOS, I use a Mac an I pad pro, an iPad Air an iPhone and a windows laptop, the error appears on all. It is accompanied by a graphic telling me it is not my browser, not me but the WACCOE host which is to blame.

It happens when I am in a thread and skip back to a previous page on the thread. 

Error 502Ray ID: 44b9a1b7bafb346a • 2018-08-17 05:09:59 UTC

Bad gateway

Edited by yorksboy

memgrubb
4 hours ago, yorksboy said:

I am frequently getting 502 errors whilst browsing WACCOE. I use a variety of devices but mostly IOS, I use a Mac an I pad pro, an iPad Air an iPhone and a windows laptop, the error appears on all. It is accompanied by a graphic telling me it is not my browser, not me but the WACCOE host which is to blame.

It happens when I am in a thread and skip back to a previous page on the thread. 

Error 502Ray ID: 44b9a1b7bafb346a • 2018-08-17 05:09:59 UTC

Bad gateway

We use cloudflare to protect the site from DDoS and other attacks...there is sometimes an issue in the way it loads the site. The workaround is to not click on the "previous/next thread" button.

No fix as yet.

B@stard
1 hour ago, harehills8 said:

This seems to be getting worse on mine.

Mine anorl, both on laptop and phone. It has been happening a few times a week but today from about 4pm it has been a cunt @memgrubb

memgrubb
37 minutes ago, B@stard said:

Mine anorl, both on laptop and phone. It has been happening a few times a week but today from about 4pm it has been a cunt @memgrubb

Our web host did have a problem around 4pm today affecting connectivity.

I am speaking with them now to see if this is what is causing the errors we are having at the moment, which looks likely from seeing the traffic graph below.

image.thumb.png.29b6237c0f75a21056e74dcfee14a863.png