westhullwhite

New away kit help.

westhullwhite

I ordered my niece the new away kit nearly 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. I’ve tried ringing the superstore but they said all kits are in stock and she doesn’t know why I haven’t received it? But said she can’t check on it as it’s an online order. Does anyone know what department I need to contact as apparently it’s not retail. 

Spaceman
6 minutes ago, westhullwhite said:

I ordered my niece the new away kit nearly 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. I’ve tried ringing the superstore but they said all kits are in stock and she doesn’t know why I haven’t received it? But said she can’t check on it as it’s an online order. Does anyone know what department I need to contact as apparently it’s not retail. 

Seen loads of people on Twitter complaining about it. 

westhullwhite
2 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

Seen loads of people on Twitter complaining about it. 

It’s a joke. I don’t mind if there’s any issues with stock and there’s a delay but at least have the decency to explain to people by sending an email. 

Derry White

Ordered a training top last season and order was processed. Got an email a week later to say item was out of stock and they gave a refund. You would think for such a large club they would be on top of merchandise sales. 3 weeks is a piss take. I know there have been problems in reordering stock which seems to be from Kappas side but the whole thing seems very unorganised 

liverpoolwhite
1 hour ago, westhullwhite said:

Sorry mate. Mine turned up on Wednesday. I ordered it as soon as it came online on pre-order.

Tried emailing the store twice but never got a reply. They use a company called Mosaic. Try this: lufc@mosaic-fs.co.uk - never emailed it as only got it when it was despatched. Send your order number and customer ref if you have it.

Shame. Our online store and online ticketing is fucking garbage. Had an issue with my membership (do they even issue cards anymore?). Gave up trying.